Who else is Moving This week??

I've seen a few replies to posts referring to moving; where are you going from/to?

We are moving from Cleveland, OH to Lousiville, KY - the movers will be here on the 31st. I'm so excited, it's just a LOT of work!

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 9:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• we're moving in february, i am so excited! not far though, just from the city to the country which is about 20 minutes. we're moving out of an apartment though and into a house. the date can't come soon enough!

hope your move/transitions go smoothly!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We are moving from Indiana to Western NY on Feb. 14th. I hope the weather isn't too cold. Good luck on your move.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 9:01 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Hope your moves goes smoothly.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:02 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• have a safe and smooth move

how did the baby shower go?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well we moved the week after Thanksgiving from Oldfort, Tn to Cleveland, Tn. But we have moved 3 times in the past year. Our big move was from Guntersville, Al to Farner, Tn back in Oct. 2009. I hope you have a safe move.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:18 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We moved to Iowa from Hawaii in October, and have been living with my folks. This week, we are moving to our own house! First time we've bought a house. It is in town, only 5 miles from my parents' place. I'm going in when my baby wakes up to start cleaning and getting a "game plan" together for the move! So excited!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We are moving from around Seattle, Wa to somewhere in/around Saratoga Springs, Ny. We are waiting to get there before we find a house and decide an actual city. Good luck with your move!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Marwill - I'm from Western NY (Jamestown)! Best of luck to you, my cousin said they have quite a bit of snow right now.
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thank you, Fiatpax!! The shower was awful - I couldn't go because of my knee. The "friend" having the baby didn't even call to thank me for all the money I put toward the shower. She sent me a text last night asking if her father sent anything to my house for her. That's all I heard from her. Her fiance thanked the other woman who helped with the shower on FB, no mention of me. Thoughtless and rude, she could have at least texted a thank you. Lesson learned, you know? LOL - I just hijacked my own thread!! hehe
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Have a safe move, tnm786 - Congratulations, how exciting!!! (and thank you!)

Luvmygrlz - I should have asked you for moving tips, that's a lot of moving!
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2011