Do you remind her of this?

Do you remind your pre-teen/teen daughter to take pads to school when she has her monthly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• My DD is 11, and hasn't started yet, but I have her carry a small pad with her now. It's so embarrassing to start and not have the proper supplies!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:18 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• DD is not old enough yet but I will do like Scuba does for the same reason.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My daughter keeps a pack in her locker and restocks them when I buy more...nothing worse then not having them when needed.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 9:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I guess it would depend on the child. I know one of mine would be on top of it. The other one will surely need to be reminded. You have to judge for yourself based on your daughter's personality. Is she usually responsible and organized? Or is she a little more fly-by-the-seat-of-the-pants and scattered?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I used to all the time, now that she is in high school she is most of the time prepared.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 11:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2011