i could use a little help...(repost)..trying again. thanks.

i had a period on dec. 28th and i did get a positive opk on jan 12th. i have taken 2 test and they have been negative. is it still too soon? my periods before have been some months 18 days and some 26..this month has been the longest. i've been having sharp stabbing pains in my breasts, headaches, and last night i had stabbing pains in my left and right ovaries (it felt) i'm just not sure if its my period trying to start or if its possible i could be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You should go to a doctor and get a blood test, or wait another week and test again at home. With your irregular periods, it's really hard to say what's going on.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Don't know, that is usually how I feel 1 1/2-2 weeks before my period starts. If you are worried, call your doc.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• boy, it could be either
    but imo, you do not get a false positive
    but then two negs??
    have you ever had a perios that felt like this better??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes, usually i do have periods that feel like that. i'm just excited because it was the first time i actually caught an opk and we "tried" so i'm hoping. i never really get headaches that come and go..so that is something a little different.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Jan. 24, 2011