Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

my roommate just broke the showerhead

the showerhead is cracked already but he tried to fix it himself and told me something went lose behind the wall and now it doesnt work at all. Should I call the landlord or is he responsible to pay the cost to get a plumber out here?


Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 22 (13,272 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • LOL!  Yeah, I think he is responsible for paying for a plumber.  I would call the landlord but I wouldn't do it without telling my room mate that I was going to.  I would just tell him that it's his problem and he has to take care of it, lol.


    Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

  • I just answered my own question didnt I lol I confronted him that he will probably have to fix it and he said "yes I am afraid I'll have to do that". But it's something a plumber will have to fix since something fell behind the wall. He cant afford a plumber, he is unemployed and get and unemployment check. So...that means no shower. thankfully we have a shower in the master bedroom

    Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

  • hopefully whatever he broke didnt affect that one

    Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN