Its going to be a good day!!!!

The day started with getting DS1 ready for school with no issues and then having the kids all play happily til it was time for the bus there were hugs all around before he left and plans to jump back into jammiea and continue when they all came home...the house is basically clean and I got a call from a friend to plan a girls day for next weekend!

How is your day turning out? whats going to be good about it?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• daughter just got on bus
    ten minutes of outsideplay in snow (mom shoveling) before bus
    new driver- no issues for daughter
    wrote list of things to get done
    some include phone calls (which usually include hold time-grr-will see)
    did get a small jump on housework yesterday,
    not as frigid today!!! that in itsself is a good start to week
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:57 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That's AWESOME!  I love those days where you just KNOW it's going to be an awesome day.  Well, I am waiting on my tax moolah so I've been busy preparing for that.  Today I found great "nappers" at Walmart.  I get excited about a good deal, lol.  My kids aren't giving me any grief yet today and that's always a good thing.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thats great! Hope your day continues to be great! I've been up since 4 and would LOVE to go back to bed.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Not too bad! Everyone is in a good mood, and DH is working from home this week to finish packing. I'm just hanging out, I can't do anything because of a knee injury.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My day is going well so far. Kids where on an hour delay because of the fresh snow from last night. However they went to school. House is just about done and a few more business calls to make and my day will be right on track. :) Thanks for asking. Glad your day is well too.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 10:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It's going well. Being lazy, just sitting around doing nothing. :) Best Day EVER.
    MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 11:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Errrrrrrrrr. My VERY expensive 11 month old Golden Retriever was hit by a car Weds night. He is now home, with 4 steel rods in his front leg to heal two broken bones..and a 2,300.00 price tag. The alternator in my van took a crap, so it is in the shop, and I am waiting to hear when I can come get it. My 4 yr old has a belly ache and has laid on the floor all day...I can take anything but puke..so here's hoping!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• WOW salexander... thats a lot! Hope it gets better!
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011