Anyone else think this is stupid?

http://edee2point0.info/status/sesame-street-free-ebooks.
(sorry for the link, don't know how to post a picture here)

Why on earth would anyone want a subscription to Sesame Street eBooks? There are ... oh wow ..... 100 books! Big deal!

If you can’t afford to by books, you can’t afford the subscription price. This seems like a waste of money, get out of the house – go to the library – be around actual people.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 10:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• I didn't check the link but if a person wants to purchase that, it's their prerogative.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Some people like the ebooks because they have a nookcolor or the like and can take lots of books with them all at the same time. And just because somebody buys the ebooks doesn't mean they don't go to the library or maybe where they live the library isn't easily accessible? Why do you care anyway?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Loads of children I know love to read ebooks. There are many of them interactive for the kids. So they can develop their minds and logic. I understand some people don't like technology but why anyone need to hate ebooks? There are still libraries, people read books. Ebooks are just another thing to make people read.

Anyway http://edee2point0.info/status/sesame-street-free-ebooks. This is the link for those who wants to subscribe:) And usually there are some really good games as well on these kind of pages to develop the children reading and maths, etc. skills. I don't really mind what fromat a child read as long as they read:) Personally I like books but I am thinking to buy an ebook reader because it is easier to travel with. I will see:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Why does it matter to you how other people purchase books?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:33 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• my son loves ebooks - thanks for the link - i am a teacher and i am not going to the library again until the bedbug epidemic is over! no bugs in my house and they can travel in books!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2011