Did I do the right thing about staying away when I noticed the dude that took the giftcard and never gave it to his step daughter as a gift from me?

I was shopping with my husband and waiting in the deli counter and I noticed the weasel so my hubby who was also noticing him told me to go get something from another aisle as he moved away from him. I waited but when I got back he was still there and started staring at me so I would look back but I just gave him a dirty look as he took his sunglasses off at me. My husband looked at me and just shook his head.I am doing the right thing right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• some guys do that to pick and cause a fight with another male. they find it humorous in their irrational thinking no mind brain.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 11:04 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I must need another cup of coffee.  I'm not actually understanding what happened.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• He's staring because I'm sure he knows you'll react - which you did.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Wait...What happened?? Can you explain this again please? Dude? Stepdaughter? Husband sent you to another aisle giftcard?
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 10:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• OH!  Okay, I get what your saying now!  He sounds like an ass.  He shouldn't have kept that card, it wasn't his to keep.  It's shitty that you have to keep running into him but I would just ignore him. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Just ignore him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• The dirty look was a bit immature.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Sorry this is an issue that had been resolved but I bump into this dude in the neighborhood and have awkward moments dealing with him....Just wanted advice....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Okay so I missed some of it.  Why are you having issues with this guy?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think the staring from him is immature. He does this all the time even in front of my husband.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2011