After u had a miscarrige when did u want to start haveing sex with your hubby or bf

i had a miscarriage about 4 months ago and i don't want to have sex with my hubby he gets mad when i tell him no. what should i do?

kh1983

Asked by kh1983 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We had sex probably a month or so later. I'm sure it's different for everyone. There must be a reason why you don't want to have sex. Talk to him about it.
    Sweets27

Answer by Sweets27 at 10:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We waited probably about eight weeks after I had a miscarriage.. Maybe a week or two longer.
    I didn't want to either, I was scared, but I knew that if I didn't I would never again. Probably. Therefore, I did it and realized that there was nothing to be scared of. It didn't hurt, it didn't damage me emotionally, I was perfectly fine. I suggest just going for it and having sex.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:31 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i have had sex with him but he has to talk me in to it. but it fells should i see a dr about it?
    kh1983

Comment by kh1983 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• About a month.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It can take a while. For me, I was so mad at my body and I didn't want him near my lady parts. It was just a part of me that I completely shut off for a while. There is nothing wrong with you, you just need time to heal emotionally. Let him know that if he waits until you're ready the sex will be a lot better than you just doing it because he begs you. If he really loves you he should understand this. A miscarriage isn't something you just bounce back from.
    ladybugsarah300

Answer by ladybugsarah300 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2011