Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

where can i get a 3 party child support calculator?

I have two children with my ex. my mother has custody of these children for school purposes and i am despretly trying to find somewere to figgure out what my obligation will be for support. i currently m paying half my checks to support my children and due to lack of a job dad is not paying nothing. i do not think it fair to pay this much. our state minimum is $50 i just want to see if i fall under that minimum. i work part time 20-25 hrs weekly and make minimum wage at 7.40 hr. someone if you can help please do. i do not feel it fair i pay this much.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • WIth what you say you make, I would think you would be eligible for the minimum amount the state has set. You will have to call your local child support agency to get the most accurate answer for your state.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

  • I'm guessing that it probably depends on what state you are in. Perhaps your state .gov website could help.

    Answer by blu_canary at 2:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.