does anyone else have ahusband that works all the time with no time for you or your children?

please help i need advice on the situation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• my husband is in the military and actually is overseas now and we have not seen him since aug he wont be home until oct and this is his 3rd time being overseas we have 2 kids a 2 year old and a 8 month old he wasn't even at the hospital to see our son born
    soldierswife11

Answer by soldierswife11 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My husband works until the wee hours of nearly every night and most Sundays. However, I know he is doing it to better our family and he helps if I absolutely NEED something. Does your husband have a good reason for working so late? Do you need more help, or just time to vent to your girlfriends?
    aorrin

Answer by aorrin at 12:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I wish I could help but this is my husbands schedule work :3pm until 2:15am sleep from 2:30am to noon 15 minutes to shower and then its ebox time until 2:45 when he needs to get ready for work. Life is just amazingly ecstatic can't you tell?????
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i meant xbox not ebox
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 12:24 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My hubby is a trucker so we don't know when he will be home so just happy when he does.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 12:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Did you want advice? What exactly is your situation?
    aorrin

Answer by aorrin at 12:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my advice is to make him spend time with them,there should be no excuses for this,sounds like he is putting you and kids on back burner,its not a sign for him to always work,its sounding like his working is more important than you and the kids.these kids are affected by there dad not being there. to meet your and the kids day to day needs.i would talk to him on this and if possible get your kids to tell him how they feel
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 4:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• YES MY HUSBAND WORKS AROUND 90 HOURS A WEEK AND HAS NOT HAD A DAY OFF IN ALMOST A YEAR IT'S SAD HE IS A MANAGER AND HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO WORK SO MUCH HE HAS NO AST.MANAGER TO HELP HIM HE CAN'T QUIT CAUSE JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND HERE ! I MISS HIM ALOT BUT I KNOW HE HAS TO DO IT TO PAY THE BILLS !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my husband just started a new job and our sex life left we he started it he also thinks now that he has this job he dont have to change diapers or help out at all with the baby its just really frustrating yes i do need advice on how to deal but as i see with everyone who answered im not the only one and maybe i am being a lil selfish i hte myself for that sometimes but if my dh was in the military and had to go overseas i would drive me insane so i guess what im trying to say is i dont have it as bad as some wives and mothers and i should appreciate the fact that i have a husband that does work and support us when i posted this question i guess i was a lil upset but thanks to every one who answered
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 15, 2008