Have you ever fantasized about being with another woman? Dont lie! ;)

or have you been with a woman? did you like it??
personally i have..and yes i liked it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have fantasized about it, but it also involves a man (threesome). Have never done it. Don't know that I would ever act on it personally.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It is just not my thing. My answer is nope.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No, I haven't.  I do have the "annoying" habit according to some people that I "act like a lesbian" because of the way I speak about other women.  I don't see the problem.  If I think a woman is pretty, I say so.  Great legs, nice butt?  I'll tell ya if I think that.  I am comfortable with my sexuality and with myself so I feel comfortable with telling other women they have it going on.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Haven't been. Should have tried it before i married. Wished i had. Not a lesbian, but i am comfortable with my sexuality and can appreciate the human body, male or female. I agree with MrsHouston, if i see a pretty woman, i will say so. I like boobs. I like mine, and i appreciate a nice looking pair (i'm envious of big boobs). I can fantisize about men & women together...however the senerio i guess. But mostly i fantasize about previous sex acts with my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nope. Not interested in women.

Answer by gemgem at 12:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes and yesembarrassed

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thought about it, never tried it and not sure if the reality would live up to my imagination.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes, all the time. In fact, I strongly believe that I'm actually a lesbian. I think women are so sexy and I can't wait to try it.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Ive thought about it and defiantly fantasied about it but i cant bring myself to actually doing anything sexual with another woman.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It is just not my thing.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011