recruiting or deployment?

tugglesmom

Asked by tugglesmom at 11:09 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in

• I'd rather deploy than be a recruiter. There's a lot more pressure in recruiting. It's a numbers game and can be a career killer. At least when someone is deployed, they are doing the job they are trained to do.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have no idea.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i have to agree with the pp...I think I would rather a deployment than a recruiting job....we have friends that the husband is a recruiter and it is very stressful on them both...long hours...and weekends....I guess it really depends on where the deployment is too though...if it is somewhere generally safe then definitly deployment...but if it is one of the not so safe places then i would much rather the stress of the recruiting than the stress of not knowing if my husband is going to make it home.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Recruiting. You don't have to worry about safety. You can be with your family that makes everything better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Deploy...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• recruit
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would take recruit over deploy every day and twice on sunday! We have not done it yet but the guarantee of coming home every night is enough for me. For those of you who said deploy how many deployments have you or your spouse done?
    tugglesmom

Comment by tugglesmom (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• recruit
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

Next question in
WYR have 6 boys or 6 girls?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Is my son too big?