Stretch Marks!

I will do anything to get rid of these stretch marks! I dont know what else to do. Anyone else have this problem? Has anyone got rid of theirs? PLzzzz help

Glouii

Asked by Glouii at 11:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Mederma is suppose to work really well but I haven't used it yet.  :(

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• well i have yet to find a fix to them and all this extra skin. i you find out let me know
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I bout mederma, It cost a lot but gives you a lil and it didnt change anything. Then I bought that celtrixa (which is expensive) Its been three weeks and nothing has changed, it said its supposed to work after two weeks and I cant see a difference :(
    Glouii

Comment by Glouii (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I've always heard that you can't get rid of them completely (except with cosmetic surgery). Just that they fade after a while.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• mine just faded... still there but not as obvious

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• How long does it take to fade?
    Glouii

Comment by Glouii (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Having stretchmarks is just another part of having children....I've come to accept mine and I think you should do the same. They are light now after four years and they definitely aren't that noticeable but they're still there.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• vitamin e oil. You have to apply it at least once everyday and you should see results. There are so many different products out there because everybodys body is different and takes to different things. I have had a couple of friends who used vitamin e oil and it worked for them then after the birth of my child i got lucky with stretch marks only on my butt i used the oil and it helped a lot. So there are some good reviews about it plus I worked in retail for years and people used to always say how wonderful it was. Its not that expense like $8 at your local pharmacy or even grocery store.
    sophiasmommy720

Answer by sophiasmommy720 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• ive always heard if u put coco butter pure coco butter and pure olive oil together it helps alot
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011