Anyone else notice I have had a vote down stalker for about a week now? Maybe we should stop letting them hide?

I'll bet they are too chicken shit to show their face. I usually don't care, but I think it's pretty shitty when I shared about an experience being abused by my teacher as a kid and they vote it down just because they are mad about some answer I gave that wasn't the one they wanted.... Seriously, who ever you are, get a life, grow the hell up and I'll bet you will never have the gall to face me because you are a creepy, childish stalker. PM me with your childish self, I dare you.

I say if you are woman enough to disagree, you should be woman enough to stand by your reasons and you shouldn't need to hide. I think the vote down button is a good idea, but not for people who use it for what it's not itended for. Are you scared you'll get called out by other moms because you know you are wrong? This is the last time I am going to discuss this. I've said my peace. Now off to the group section! lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• ok?!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That sucks! Why would anyone vote you down? I always seem to agree with you.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:33 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have had vote downs too but try not to let it get to me. Just look at it like this, is it really going to ruin your day, your life? Probably not. Just ignore it.

Answer by gemgem at 11:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It it that big a deal that people vote you down? I personally don't care. (and yes I realize that I will probably get a lot of down votes for this)
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I can tell you that it's not me =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm sure it looks a little confusing! lol The person I'm talking about get's it. Trust me.
    I've had someone following me around for a week. Every answer I give, she votes it down. Well, that's fine and all, until I share something personal and she uses her trivial childishness to prove whatever point she's going for. Really? If someone has that big of a problem with me, wouldn't it be easier to PM me and talk about it than do that?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Crafting mama you are missing the point.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Why don't you pm whoever you think is doing it, then you can confront them about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I frequently have a vote down for things that don't seem to merit a vote down. I don't really care. People can see for themeselves if it was warranted or not, and if it isn't then the only shame is on the person who did it for stupid reasons. Since the vote down doesn't cost you anything, why worry?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well if they are constantly posting anon, how do I know who it is? I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me, they can follow me everywhere, that's fine. But I think it's pretty messed up to use that pettyness when I shared about abuse. Just the point. Nothing more. I don't normally care about vote downs.

Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2011