Too sensitive?

Our 10 yr wedding anniversay was this past weekend.  My dh and I went out one night last week to celebrate, dinner, show..and it was fun.  We had to then because our work schedules leave the weekend too busy.  I came in from work on our real anniversary and he did say happy anniversary  but he was so preoccupied with facebooking with some old highschool buddies he had found that I felt ignored.  I know it was just another weekend and we had already celebrated and he does not FB often but it kinda hurt my feelings that I wound up going to bed early ..had to go to work the next day anyway.  I am I being too sensitive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep but I would still be upset about it. I wouldn't have went to bed, i would have told him right then that it bothered me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Maybe, but I would feel the same way. It would have been nice if he'd stood up and grabbed you and kissed you passionately for a few minutes at least.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think so, but then we are about to celebrate our 46th anniversary. The truth is that when we are married, we really celebrate the beauty of it every day, and I think men in particular feel that way. My husband is a sentimental fellow, but he may occasionally not say so on the exact anniversary day. I think you just give him a kiss and let it go.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thanks Nanny B. and congrats on your 46th!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes i think you're being too sensitive. I would have just told him "hey, i know we already celebrated...but can we at least snuggle or something on our real anniversary?" I let myself be known when i want something. You can't expect too much, men need to be told.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You feel how you feel.
    HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No you are not too sensitive. You deserv to be paid attention to everyday but especially on your anniversery. Turn off face book and look at your wief and love and appreciate her for all she is!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011