jobs... no cost start up make money today NOT CHA CHA

wow went to go to make some money today bartending like i have the past couple nights and the babysitter again called off. does anyone know any jobs not survey taking or if survery taking ones i dont have to enter all of my information and recieve millions of junk mail from? I just need something I can make my hopes are $100 today and put no cost into it that way I can put money towards a job I do enjoy from home selling. Please let me know if anyone knows anything, dont want to do cha cha or that.

sophiasmommy720

Asked by sophiasmommy720 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• I will PM you.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• This is not an answer to your question, but more of a comment. I was going to join a couple of survey sites, but they wanted to put "cookies" on my computer and I didn't like that too well. I don't want to sell anything either. If you find something, please share, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• my question really is if anyone has done something to earn a little extra cash without having any. I would love to work from home but every at home job seems to either require a degree i dont have or costs money to start up. we have literally not even a penny to our name right now, its embarassing. Since I spent two weeks home with my daughter and had no luck at all I went to bartend the past couple nights. Had hopes that we would have a little extra money and I could put something down to start up with scent sensations. I have no problem putting money into starting a business but when my babysitter continues to call off and I find the money I did make went towards paying the sitter and gas with none left over its sad. i just need something to have a little extra money right now, i do schooling online and with a child not having a real job and constant pay it sucks.
    sophiasmommy720

Comment by sophiasmommy720 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm sorry you and your family are struggling. $100 a day for a goal with someone done at home online is really not realistic, IMO. Also, I do just want to give you some friendly advice. Don't try to make some money to get with scent sensation or other direct selling company right now. Yes, they can be fun to sell, yes a few make decent money at it....but the majority that join direct sales company spends more trying to get sales than what they will ever make. Most quit with a company within the first year having lost money, not made any. And if you and your family is struggling I wouldn't take the direct sales gamble right now.

I sell on ebay. You can try that or craigslist. You can start with ZERO, all you need are outgrown clothes from your kids, yourself, hubby, outgrown toys, baby items, cd's, dvd's, anything around the house collecting dust. Try craigslist first if you want to save and not have fees.....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• .....but if you do ebay you don't have fees anymore unless it sells. So you at least know you aren't going to list things, have them not sell but still owe ebay money. eBay is only better than craigslist because of the wider potential customer base, ebay or paypal let's you print shipping labels and you can have your mailman pick up the packages. And to keep selling, just start shopping at thrift stores and yard sales for toys, cd's, dvd's, collectibles and brand name clothes and re-sell them.

Lately I do an average of $120-$150 a week, when I had an ebay store and a lot more listed i did $500 or so a week....in profit. It's less risky only because you don't have to have money up front, you don't pay fees if it doesn't sell, and when it does you are invoiced monthly.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• can you babysit a few kids for others?
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Go to Care.Com You can care for dogs or kids or the elderly.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:04 AM on Jan. 25, 2011