is this normal??

i am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and sometimes i have pain in my lower lower stomach and sometimes its either on the left side or the right side, kinda like where my ovaries are.
i dont have any bleeding or anything, its just pain that comes and goes.
is this normal?

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• id say yes.. everything inside of you is changing and growing.. you are gonna have random pains.. as long as it isnt cramping type pain and it doesnt last forever and no bleeding i wouldnt be really concerned...
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I cramped (worse than period) for the first 11 weeks. it is your uterus stretching.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yep quite normal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I was like that with my first pregnancy and I had a cyst. The Dr. said that sometimes you get a cyst on the ovary in whic you got pregnant. But the aches and pains are normal. Congrats!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011