ok so with my son I gained like 95 pounds and lots it all after a couple of months but since I had my daughter I can not seem to lose the last 40 pounds it just wont come off does anyone recomend anything?

soldierswife11

Asked by soldierswife11 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• If you are truly overweight you can look up a bariatric doctor online that is in or near your area. They prescribe phentermine, Adipex to just about anyone as long as their overweight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Oh yes. The phentermine aka Adipex will make you lose a lot of weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am not that over weight just a little is 40 that excessive?
    soldierswife11

Answer by soldierswife11 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i started almased 3 weeks ago - a close friend told me about it - and OMG !!! I love it - i wa sstruggling with the last 10 lbs - already lost 8 - now thinking I may want to lose more - its simple, all natural soy based, and not to expensive - i have a journal psot about it on my page - I really love it - you can lose as fast or as slow as you like - i buy it at iHerb - i also have a coupon for it on my journal - i am telling everyone about it - just love it
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hi, I have lost 32 lbs since I had my daughter in June Allot of it is from a new product I am using that is very safe and affordable. PM me if you would like more info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• have you tried a nutritional cleanse? it is hard to loose weight because the toxins in our body are attracting the fat. once you flush the toxins out of your body it becomes much easier to loose weight. not to mention the energy boost the cleanse gives you.. let me know if you want more information
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 5:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am currently on Weight Watchers and have been since August. It's been 16 weeks and I've lost 24 pounds. It's the only real solution that you can use the rest of your life. You relearn how to make good choices when it comes to food and exercise. This is the second time I've done WW (the first since after having my son) and I plan on it being the last time since my goal is to become a lifetime member. Let me know if you have questions about the program.
    Andrewsmom70

Answer by Andrewsmom70 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008