Did we time it right?

We aren't planning or preventing but I was wondering if baby dance was timed right? I started Thurs with a light clear CM and we baby danced Sat night and then Sunday I had the thick, egg white CM Sunday. Nothing today- Monday. I know we only BD once but did we make the window?

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 12:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• not sure. Anythings possible. I say buy a test and wait a bit. Hope you get the answer you want. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Um couldn't tell ya, can't see inside your body lol. Just wait a couple of weeks and test
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• why bother with a comment like that? you comments like that a few weeks ago to me.
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• There is NO other way to answer, seriously. I'm not trying to be rude and personally I don't pay attention to who asks what. But you are asking an impossible question. Anytime a couple has unprotected sex then yes a pregnancy is possible. Body signals can help but not always accurate. Conception also doesn't happen every time there is egg and sperm present. And even if there is a conception, it doesn't always take and the woman has a normal period. Honestly, not trying to be rude at all
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011