MIL

do you have a good relationship with your mother in law? how about your own mom?
I personally dont have a bad relationship with my MIL or my mom . just not close to either of them! Thank the lord they both are crazy!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I have a decent relationship with my MIL, and a great relationship with my Mom. :D Just lucky I guess.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have a GREAT relationship with my mom and only tolerate my MIL
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I don't know about CLOSE to either, but I love them both. Close to me just says that you can really and truly be entirely yourself with someone, and there are very few people in the world (just one, really) that makes me feel that secure.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I guess I have an ok one with both. and Im okay with it that way
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No relationship with my MIL... she made things so unpleasant DH cut her off.

My mother passed away four years ago.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have a good relationship with both, My mom is like my best friend and my MIL is one of the nicest people Ive ever met, don't get me wrong MIL can be mean and hateful but she will say she is sorry faster than anyone I know. she is a good woman.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• close to my mother but not MIL. its a second marriage for me and we dont have kids together. shes Canadian and im Texan and we just dont jibe! were cordial though.....
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• see my MIL is texan also and i swear she has a love hate relationship with me..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I dont have a good relationship with either one. My MIL is a control freak and my own mother if I can even call her that was not a mom t me growing up and still isnt
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have a MIL and a Step-MIL. I have a great relationship with the step.  My MIL I have issues with. She is an animal breeder and hoarder. I understand that part of it is mental health issues but I cannot accept the living conditions she maintains and refuses to leave due to her dogs. She is overrun with dogs, birds, and MICE. She jokes about it as if it is no big deal but it is unsanitary and dangerous. She refuses to get rid of the animals so she can move in with family to take care of her. I cannot condone her actions nor do I want to have to deal with it if she will not make compromises. It has lead to a severe strain on our relationship.

Anonymous