am I the only one who has a hard time doing new hairstyles??

proudmom611

Asked by proudmom611 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Nope, my hair doesn't like to do anything! So...I pretty much keep it the same =(
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 12:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have a hard time as well, but Im very into using tutorials so I go on youtube & find alot of step by step tuts & Its helped me ALOT. Heres a link to someone that has AMAZING video tutorials for hair and makeup.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievous
    Mblessesd4x

Answer by Mblessesd4x at 1:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• you wouldn't have a hard time if your consultation with the stylist/cutter was complete. you should have been informed how/what/which product-tool to use to achieve the new style at home, as well as how often it will need to be trimmed/textured/etc. a good stylist/cutter would have given you the information/tutorial before you left the salon.
    you should at least do your due diligence and give him/her a call to ask for a quick lesson.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• dullscissors that just seems like WAY too much work for me. Thanks for helping though.
    proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No, of course not! My hair is straight on the outside, but underneath it's curly. If I try to let it grow out, it looks too stringy. The top is oily and bottom is dry. I have just accepted that I can't have anything longer than a bob cut...My friend in Largo got extensions and they looked great, but it seems like more than I want to deal with.
    graceslove

Answer by graceslove at 12:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2011