For mommy's with a BOB Stroller

What type do you have? Please give a quick Review, I am shopping around and the things that matter are

-easy jog/run, don't like a bumpy ride

-something my son can use for a while...my son is currently 14mos

-anything else you would like to add would be great

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Shopping

• I have a single Bob Revolution and I LOVE it. When walking on the streets in our neighborhood, it is a very smooth ride. The only time it's really bumpy is if we go "offroading" on a wide trail that actually has tree roots or what have you. It's very easy to use when it's just me and I'm opening doors to get into stores. The front swivel wheel makes this super easy. It is a tad wide, but generally it's really no wider than any other regular stroller. Just not as small as an umbrella type, obviously. Every now and then the tires start to look a little flat and then I have my husband air them up. He has a small little air compressor so that isn't a big deal. Have you seen on in real life? Buy Buy Baby and REI both carry them in their stores. REI also has a coop kind of membership. We bought ours there and then in March we got back $74. You get back a percentage of what you spend there every March.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011