on a serious note....

i don't have too many details, we just got home from running errands but apprently, some idiot decided to start shooting at cops when they went to serve him with an arrest warrant. i beleive 1 cop and 1 us marshal dead so far. he has been barracaded in the house, (hopefully, dying a slow, painful death) these slain men with family men, and just doing their job. i will be thinking of the men and women in st petersburg today.

stay safe, shoot straight.
aim small, miss small.

itzmyzoo

Asked by itzmyzoo at 12:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmmm that's when they just need to throw some flash bangs and incindiary gernades in there and be done with him. That's what I would do anyways. Prayers to the slain officer's families and friends and I hope they get the SOB soon.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 12:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Is this in St. Petersburg, FL? That's the only place I can see on news media that has something like this going on right now.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those fallen and injured. Very sad.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Sad- violent behavior sucks
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My heart goes out to the families of our law enforcement. :(

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• wow, i live on the other side of the bridge that connects to st. pete, and i have heard nothing about this. turning on the news now..
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That is a shame..God rest their souls and the famlies are in my prayers.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• morons what the heck was that man thinking how he is probably going to get a worse sentence if he is still a live.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Wow!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• So sorry for the officers, God bless them and their families...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• if my understanding is correct, 2 pd officers dead, 1 wounded us marshal. the shooter is also dead, although they have not realeases weater or not it was self inflicted. and yes, this is st pete, florida.
    itzmyzoo

Comment by itzmyzoo (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011