Is there any way I can regulate my period?

Okay, it's been so many years and I've always figured it'd regulate out but still it's so irregular it's ridiculous. It varies every single time from 14 day cycle to a 65 day cycle. It's been the same since I 12/13. I've never had any problem conceiving or anything along those lines but now I'm done children wise I was wondering if there was any way to regulate it. It sounds ridiculous but it's so heavy that occasionally I have to cancel appointments/going on too long a car drives/many other things when it comes, so it'd be nice to have a cycle and know roughly when it'll be here. It literally goes through anything and everything and I'm used to it after over a decade of it but regulation would be nice.

Any ideas?

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 12:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Health

• Birth control. talk to your ob about using BC and what's best for your body,....that helped me regulate mine.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I took birth control for that reason as well.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I was also put on BC. However I am going in for a preocerdure on friday to regulate and hopefully end the problem. look it up online under HerOption. Good Luck.
    Jillysmom

Answer by Jillysmom at 1:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011