what do u all think about the name Pasilee Saige?

i have a 3 year old namesd Whitlee Paige?
i wanted them to go good together

leAnn21

Asked by leAnn21 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Baby Names

• How do you pronounce the first name? The way I'm saying it sounds like a pasta dish, lol. I like Saige for sure though.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• lol i think they are both beautiful names. But 2 kids with the names is going to be a mouthful when they are fighting eachother lol. It might get confusing when you are in a rush, or are angry with them kwim?
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 12:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• it like the PAISLY print. pronunce that way ..
    i just spelled it diff. thank u
    leAnn21

Comment by leAnn21 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I like both of the names, not really together though. It sounds really pretty but It's a little much imo. Btw- Saige is one of my very favorite names :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• that is true chanel
    leAnn21

Comment by leAnn21 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I don't like either name. You are having a child, not organizing your spice rack
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thank u for ur maureen md for answering my? but i like them. im not into all the old names. i want something differrnt and they are both in the name book =)
    leAnn21

Comment by leAnn21 (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Sometimes unique names are wonderful but you always have to remember that your child will be stuck with spelling it to people for the rest of her life! My name is simply Alison and the typical way to spell it is with two l's For my whole like I've had to spell it to people. Can be tiring! Always important to think of that when naming a child as well as if the initials spell out any word!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 1:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yeah i know what ya mean alison. bc our last name is uncoomon also and everytime when ppl right it now they ask spell it please
    leAnn21

Comment by leAnn21 (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It's fine, but I think your child would much more appreciate having the accepted spellings of the names to avoid all the headache and hassle that goes along with names who people have spelled creatively (read: misspelled). I'd go with Paisley Sage.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011