sex and dating??

I've been seeing someone and I really dont want to rush into things. what's a good length of time to wait before we have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say depending on how it goes........around 3 months
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• As long as you can! If you are like me, if I've been dating him consistently over a month I'm pretty much ready to jump his bones. Try to hold out at least a couple of months.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think that really depends on what having sex with someone means to you. If it is just for the fun of it what difference does it make. If it is a matter of love, then when you are in love with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• it depends on how the relationship is going,but waiting for as long as you can and if you tell him your not ready your not ready and if he repects you and is into you then he can wait
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 4:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• if youre looking for a guy who truly cares give him the test of time...most men go into a relationship expecting easy sex because they call you girlfriend or say i love you...if a guy is willing to wait until he says i do hes worth every second n definitely a pick of the litter...if youre just looking for a good time go get him tested n get a babysitter...
    -male influence on cafemom
    Anonymous

• It certainly depends on your values and what you are hoping to gain from this particular relationship. Once you have sex most of the time it is that act that consumes your relationship instead of the joy of learning about each other and creating memories.
    MommaBear1321

Answer by MommaBear1321 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 16, 2008