Acupuncture for Fertility? Any experience?

I have had one 2nd trimister loss and several miscarriages. We had decided to give up trying for a baby and pursued adoption. We were approved to foster through the state months ago and have yet to receive a phone call and I keep getting the run around on children available for adoption. My husband and I both desperately want children. I have a friend that goes to Acupuncture for her pain and told me that they can do it for fertility as well. I have an appointment next week to have it done, but I was wondering if it was something that anyone else had tried? I googled it and found nothing but positive results but I'd like to hear from real people if it worked for you or helped you out in any way. Any help is greatly appreciated!

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard it works well.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Let us know how you get on with it i wud love to try it 2 hope it does wonders 4 u
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 7:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Relieving your stress can definitely help your ability, as well as confidence, to conceive.

Personally I like aromatherapy :D

ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 6:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2011