Needing recipes for picky eaters?

My whole family is picky. DH thinks he needs meat with every meal (Totally not healthy but I don't even bother to argue its how he was raised) DSS won't eat anything green or onions; DD doesn't like mac-n-cheese, potatoes (no matter what the style).

I am not a picky eater but, every one else is. I need some new recipes because I am getting tired of the same ole thing !

MamaCyjo

Asked by MamaCyjo at 1:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• If you want a healthy meat, try bison. I make a yummy bison pot roast and everyone loves it. But it is expensive! Buy a bison roast, brown it in a little oil on all sides, and then put it in a dutch oven or covered casserole dish. Pour in low fat beef stock til the roast is about 2/3 of the way covered. Sprinkle on a packet of Lipton onion soup mix. Preheat the oven to 300. Put the lid on the pot and bake for 4 hours at 300 degrees. the meat will fall apart when you try to lift it out, it is SO tender. It's really yummy and lower fat than chicken even.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I am a very picky eater! Here are a few things I love and are easy to make:
    Chicken Parmigiana
    Tacos - chicken or hamburger
    Chicken Enchelidas
    Not sure what it's called but its ground hamburger in big shell noodles topped with cheese
    Baked Chicken with cream of chicken soup

Check out Campbell Kitchen - lots of easy and great recipes: http://www.campbellskitchen.com/?fbid=I_grYgDcC9Y

monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011