How do I start dating again?

Iwas with my ex for 7 years and its been almost 2 yrs since we slit up. I don't know how to start dating again. I was always bashful about it before I met him, and now I'm finding myself being the same way again. Today at work a really cute guy, of my type gave me his number and I didn't know what to say or do but smile and say thank you. Where do I start? Do I call him or play it cool and see if he comes back to see me again at work? I'm lost. I don't even know how to flirt.

KlieneMutter

Asked by KlieneMutter at 12:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• lol at least she didn't try to steal him from you!!!! He must think you're cute. I would definitly wait a couple of days and if you see him again just ask him if he wants to go eat with you on your lunch break or when you get off. Or ask to go get a drink with you. That way you can cut it short if you aren't that into him. Good Luck!!!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Don't call right away. Do yall work together? I wouldn't try to come off desperate.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Wait 2 days then try to call him and just take it one day at a time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Don't work together. I'm a cashier and he came through my friends line aftr I pointed out that I found him attractive. So she scoped him out and snet him to my line for a pop. lol
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 12:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I could of rang her neck, but thanked her instead. :)
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 12:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ty. lol We have completely different taste in men and she's married so I'm safe. lol That sounds like a good idea, except he's not old enough to drink. >.< He's 19 and I'm 24, so its not that big a differnece though.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 1:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• How do you suddley flirt? And how do you calm your nerves enough to not blush? lol
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 1:09 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You could go to Starbucks or just grab a soda! I don't know about the flirting part! I havn't done it in so long either. It will probably come natural though, I would think. You could GOOGLE it! I google everything. That's my answer to people when I don't know "Google It!!!". Sorry I wasn't more help. Good Luck though!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008