Anyone ever...

Google image something out of curiosity and then immediately regret it? Or ask a question and then think why did I ask that? Or hear of a website online, then go to the website and think ignorance really is bliss?

I was talking with my SO and staph infections came up. I've heard of them but didn't really know what they were or what they looked like, so what did I do, I google imaged staph infection... terrible, terrible idea... so much for keeping my lunch down lol!

Another time I heard on Oprah about this website for sex offenders, you type in your address and it shows you all the ones living near you... so out of curiosity I searched my address, and learned my safe neighborhood is the center of rapeville... and I really do live in a very nice and considered "safe" part of the city. I wouldn't be afraid to walk alone at night, although after that website I might reconsider...

Anyone else?

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep, I have...which is the number one reason I won't click on ANYTHING that is linked to a news story about child sex abuse, child porn, child trafficking...I'm pretty sure that is one thing I'll never get over if I see an image of. EVER.

BTW, how many people who have read this went and googled "staph infection"? LOL

Not! Gonna! Do! It! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 1:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think this is an excellent question. I have the same problem with Facebook.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Take my word for it, the google images are disgusting lol... Don't do it!!!
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• hmmm....*tappping fingers on desk....* not...going...to...do...it, noooooooooooooo

OMG!! Groooooossssssssssssss. lol
    Corilyn1221

Answer by Corilyn1221 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011