Does this place exsit?

This is really me just wondering. I would like to live in a place that has warm weather most of the year. No snow or below zero temps. But not too hot. Good schools, safe, beautiful(lakes, mountains, hills, trees) Inexpensive living.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Travel

• Tennessee or Kentucky maybe?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Hawaii's weather is like that, but very expensive though.
    Anonymous

• It snows in both TN and KY.

You pay for sunshine, I'm afraid.... the Gulf Coast might be what you want except for hurricanes.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have heard that certain places in NZ are like that- IDK though- sounds too good to be real lol
    MamaCyjo

Answer by MamaCyjo at 1:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Northern Florida has a lot of trees, hills and lakes. It definitely does not snow (well it's not known for it but it has in the past, but nothing like a snow you would see in Ohio or something) and it surely doesn't reach below zero. It gets hot up there, but not as hot and humid as it gets down here in Tampa.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Depends on where you are in north FL. No mountains here but def trees and lakes. It gets ridiculously hot in the summer but I hate the heat so it might not be as bad as I think it is. It gets pretty cold in the winter but usually not below 20 and never for long stretches of time. Rains a lot during the summer but that is good and bad. It probably is the closest you are going to get to what you are looking for. Unless southern cali is better. IDK about that.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2011