Pagans, Witches and Wiccans.. or anyone who can help...

I posted this here bc I know most of my Pagan/Witchy sisters come here...

My sister (Wiccan) woke around 12:30AM smelling a strong odor of Roses...
I found only something pertaining to smelling Roses "In a Dream" not while awake...

This is what I found... now could this also represent the same meaning as if in a dream????

If so it fits her perfectly... she is going thru a divorce, helping our mother move closer to me, and has found her Mr. Right in my town.... oh on top of that is working long hrs...

"To smell roses in your dream, denote happiness and pleasure. The dream is telling you that you need to slow down and smell the roses or else you will miss out on some opportunity or event in your life."

Thanks a bunches (lol) ahead of time ...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 1:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• She could have been in the process of still waking from her dream. I say it fits the description of what you said she is going through and she should heed the advice. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I've had sudden smells like that as I'm waking or been woken up suddenly to smell something in the room. Generally for me, it was a scent associated with a person, and was a way I knew that this person was thinking of me. Could it be someone she knows who wears a rose-based perfume?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thank you Memigen, that is what I thought too...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My sister has nothing pertaining to Roses in her home or her room... I asked her before posting this
    and no one wears rose type smelling perfumes/colognes etc... no sachets... I asked...
    Thank you geminilove...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011