Do you know a good cheap way to make the pregnancy skin dark spots disappears?

I am 35 years old, and after my first child , the dark spots started to appear on my face (4 years ago) . I have tried a lots of creams, but I haven´t find the right one, to make them disappear. Please! Any good suggestion?
I saw Oprah show this week, but I didn´t catch, what I can do for this problem.

Zenn

Asked by Zenn at 12:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• thats from aging also. sun spots... not really any way to remove them unless oyu get like laser type of stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• you can also look up the show by date on youtube.com and try to get the idea from there.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I got that during my pregnancy also but not on my face thank God, I got it under my armpits around my vaginal and under my butt on my nuckles and in my thighs and my knees:( not to mention stretchmarks all over also:( but what I would use for the dark areas was lightening cream from palmers it kinda work, but u do have to becareful not to be to much in the sun when wearing it, its less than 5 dollars at walmart, hope this helps=]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Usually Cocoa butter lotion or cream

colamansgirl
    colamansgirl

Answer by colamansgirl at 7:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Rodan and Fields Dermatologist the makers of Proactiv you see on TV for acne... developed a product called:REVERSE and that is what it is for, dark spots, liver spots, sun damage, fine lines it has Hydroquinone 2% which is a skin lightener.
    It cost so much less then laser. The whole regimen is about $180 that's the wash, toner, cream, and sunscreen. Or you can just buy the single product for $40....
    Check out the website: Kathy.myrandf.com hit products on left then on top product REVERSE

I know this product works ...oh ya, it has a 60 days money back guarantee! So it doesn't hurt to try.... Good luck!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2008