cafe mom's

I feel like if we could filter the "better than anyone else" moms on here. The ones who can dish it out but not take it. The ones who feel like CM should center around them. This would be a much better site for those of us who really need this. Anyone esle agree with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No not really. You just need to learn to ignore those moms. Don't let some screen name bug you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Agreed!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That's not possible seeing as this is your opinion of others and not fact. Cafemom doesn't make their rules based on your opinion of others. Hence, pot meet kettle, CM isn't all about you. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You just gotta learn to look past those people the more you fuel the fire the hotter it burns dont give them that satisfaction.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think that in all aspects you should be able to take it if you dish it.  And that goes for the good and the bad.  And who is to say that a "know it all" person on here doesn't have good advice?  Just because someone is obnoxious doesn't mean they don't have anything valuable to contribute.  And everyones opinions about a "know it all" mom are going to differ anyways.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think our CM world is a lot bigger then any of us truly realize. Ya know what I mean op? Ignore the ones that bother you, thats about all you can do.
    Anonymous

• Aren't we all a bunch of know it alls?

Of course I am going to think I am right and you are wrong if you disagree but the problem is when you go out of the way to disagree with someone every subject in every topic. I may agree with you on one thing and not another but I wouldn't know it's not like I have a database with names going.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• If someone is rude and nasty constantly cafemom gives them chances, eventually they don't have a profile anymore.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Ahhhh and the thumbs down right after posting..... Make sure you do this one too because I don't agree with you lol
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It's be boring then.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2011