Submissive wives

I was just wondering how many truly submissive wives there are here, and how submissive you are.

ac9104

Asked by ac9104 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope. Don't qualify, would never want to (and I do understand the concept).

Answer by gdiamante at 1:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I am not one because I am to strong willed. SO appreciates that about me and would never make all the decisions on his own (with or without my input).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Not I. That is not a description or category that I personally fit into.

I know that there are many submissive wives of various flavors on CM though.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Not me... when I was a wife (not anymore). I have too much respect in myself to be a submissive anything. I am confident and no one is going to bully or push me around or make my decisions for me. My life is my own and I wil be the one that takes control of my life, not a man and not anyone else. I don't understand the submissive ones.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think this country is so far advanced that the idea of being a submissive wife is pretty far fetched. No one wants to be second class to anyone or anything. We truly are blessed to live in a free country!
    Anonymous

• I believe that I am to a certain extent.  I don't mind voicing my opinions to my hub but in all reality his advice and common sense are a lot better and more developed than mine.  This is not a "put down" on myself, just the facts of life.  I don't feel badly about myself for it.  My husband always asks me what I want to do but his plans are more thought out and more put together than mine.  I don't always take everything into consideration.  I am submissive, at least I think I am, because he has all of our best interests in mind and does a good job at running things.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Thank you for all the responses. If you are a submissive wife, I can understand not wanting to state so. I am, and I would love to make some friends, so if you would like to pm me, please do.
    ac9104

Comment by ac9104 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Not me. I had a friend who was a real-life Dominant and we discussed the lifestyle in depth. He found that I have a lot of his same personality traits, though in some cases, to a lesser degree. If anything, I'd be a switch, or someone who is dominant in some situations but submissive in others. However, it's not something I could live 24/7.
    Anonymous

• ac9104

There are actually a couple of groups here on CM for submissive wives. You may want to check them out. Like I said there are different flavors of submissive wives here on CM so I'm not sure if the groups are mixed or if there are separate groups for each type. You should check them out though, you can most likely meet some "friends" in those groups.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nope, that's probably why a divorce is down my path.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011