my spaz dog keeps flying across my stomache im afraid it could hurt the baby. And another thing I was told it was Ok to have a couple of xrays while at the dentist and then I get on line it says not to. What do you think?

concon38

Asked by concon38 at 12:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your baby is very protected so your dog is not going to hurt it. When you go to the dentist while pregnant and they take X-rays, they put two shields on you...you'll be fine
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:05 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• they asked me at the dentist if i was ok with xrays, they say they dont reccommend it in the first trimester but later is ok and they just use two lead vests so its fine but if it worries u, just wait till after u deliver. my chihuahua jumps on my belly occasionally too i dont think it hurts anything unless its like really heavy plopping right on ur belly but just running across is ok
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2008