What are you doing today? Or what has already been accomplished?

I went to class and now I am home, just relaxing, during my sons next nap I am going to do my homework and then hopefully relax the rest of the day.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Since you asked,,,its my birthday! Im not doing anything. lol, but I need to go take a shower and get ready to pick dd up from school. She is going to take me to lunch.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I had lunch with some friends.

Answer by Bmat at 2:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Im going to go get my blood drawn for my glucose test.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thank you! I am,,,,not going to tell you my age,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• did chores around the house and done with that. Middle girl home sick so that is keeping me busy, but now read to watch tv and read.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Today, I have 5 job quotes on my desk to have finished by 2 pm tomorrow. I have plans to go jogging at lunch. I have to help my youngest pack for camp tonight (his school's entire 5th grade goes camping for a week to study science), dinner, paperwork and then I will probably collapse!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I did some laundry, cleaned my room, called my MIL and chatted with her for an hour and a half :) I lub my mil. Now I'm thinking about supper.. what shall I make...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I got up, made breakfast, and got 2 loads of laundry going/done. While the kids were breakfasting I started dinner and unloaded the dishwasher. I wiped down the kitchen counters and mopped the floor after the girls got off to school. I played with the little and got us dressed. We went to Costco. I planned a meeting and 2 lessons for different activities/groups. And i CafeMom'd.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• @beyondhopes...happy birthday

DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i sat at the car dealer getting a bit of interior-trim replaced, before warranty ran out..and did my BFS-homework while i waited. i ran around target, intending on getting a few basic tees and some leather cleaner..and instead, walked out with about $89 worth of stuff..only to find the car next to mine had parked no more than 10" from my driver's side. i left a scathing note on their windshield, telling of my utter pissed-offedness. now, i'm screwing around on the internet, checking out FB, the PTA/school-site, and waiting for time to pick up kindergartner.
    in other words, i've just been killing time all day..except for my homework.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011