I found a baby mouse and need advice

I found it in my cupboard and i picked it up and its not very responsive...how can I help it? I think it might be starving...what can I feed a baby mouse? Its not newborn cause it has fur and is the size of a half dollar...how can I feed it?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pets

• you can dropper feed it. but really, if it's unresponsive, it's a lost cause. flush it down the toilet :*( poor little mouse!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Marah, I think it's wonderful that you have such a kind heart. That mouse should be glad he came to your house. If he was at mine, he'd have already met a watery grave!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I just found one chewing on some tape in my computer room try that.lol
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:08 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Ewww.....*shudders* I really hate mice!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i love mice!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• LMAO!!!! usually people want mice DEAD not ALIVE!!! At least where I work we sell out of mouse bait so fast we can't keep it on the shelf.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Aw...it died rest in peace little mousey...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Marah, let me extend my condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss.  P.S.  I think you are a little disturbed, but that's okay.  I like disturbed people.  I identify with them!

Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I had pet mice!!!!!!!!! :( but then they got stinky and I let them loose. God bless your heart, I am the same way except you'll never see me post a "I found a tarantula, what should I do "?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you ever find another, warm it up first on a warm (not hot) towel. This is gross but they cannot pee by themselves so you have to take a warm, moist cloth to wipe them down there. (The mother licks them to stimulate urination. Do not give it cow's milk. Half Goat's milk, half water in a dropper. Sorry I didn't post in time...
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 8:06 AM on Nov. 14, 2008