What is the most special moment you've ever had with your child?

AlisonAstair

Asked by AlisonAstair at 2:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I remember the 1st time I was home alone and un-supervised with my son. He is 6 now but I still remember the buzz-like feeling. He felt like he was truly mine, I could do whatever I wanted with him, I wasn't gonna hurt him and he wasn't gonna hurt me. It was pure bliss and baby romance :)

He was about 6 or 7 mos old at the time. I'd been sick and had an IV line at home. He was a grabby baby so I couldn't care for for him solo til then.... pushing an infant plus an IV pole was impossible. Plus I was getting over staph&ecoli and they didn't want me preparing his food or changing his diaper til the infectious disease doc gave the OK. Then once he did I immediately sent my husband to the store even though we probably didn't need anything. I just wanted to be with my baby
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Child Birth and holding them for the very first time.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My dd and I were sitting and watching elmo, she was 19 months old and all of a sudden she looks at me a says "Mommy! I love you!" I cried
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• every day is special like birthdays, holidays, just everyday to me. But when oldest girl in hospital and had surgery and could not find what was wrong and turned out mrsa. It was special when she got better.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• When she was almost 2 years of age -- she placed my face between her hands, looked me dead in the eyes and said "I wub you mummy"
    I melted!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• when he was born, when they sat himon my belly!!
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011