The SAHM and boredom!...

Am i the only one who counts down the hours till my hubby gets home?? lol we recently moved and i dont have any friends :( .... i love my life but its lonely and boring when im home alone.... what do you do to stay busy or meet new friends?

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Im single but I feel that way about my teens. I go into bored gear when Im home alone. Once they get home and ask for the computer I get centered and start cleaning and paying bills.

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• The hard part is keeping up with hobbies and doing the stuff you enjoy. I've found that whenever I try to start a project, my DS decides he has to be in my lap, which makes sewing dangerous, and scrapbooking or painting very messy. Mostly I clean house, read, or watch tv during the day when I'm not playing games or doing fun projects with DS. He's 3, so now we spend a lot of time working on educational activities. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I do count down the hours (even after 22 years) until my hubby gets home, but not from boredom...just because I miss him.

I don't have time to be bored. Between the housework, financial stuff, shopping, cooking......and then I love to sew, scrapbook, and I write....plus, I'm trying to make myself exercise daily, either walking, biking or dancing....I actually don't have enough time in my day to do everything I want to do.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• When I was a SAHM/SAHW I would keep the house clean of course. After that I would watch tv, or get on the computer, or play my PS3. I am a home body anyways and like being alone so it does not bother me to be alone.

Answer by louise2 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i have recently turned my hobby into a business. It's got me all excited again.
    Anonymous