Do you consider your kids objectively the most beautiful ones you have seen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Of course =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• my son now I do. as a baby he had a freakishly enormous head that kinda scared me, lol. eventually he grew into it.
    my daughter though is a vision of loveliness.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I wouldnt say that they are necessarily the most adorable I have ever seen, but they are up there with the top for sure. I was actually told once by some random person that my kids were truelly the cutest he had ever seen and that I should put them into modeling. Everyone hears there kids are cute, but this guy was really serious about it, it was very flattering. My son wasnt the cutest baby though, he had a huge nose for his face, he has now grown into it perfectly, but I of course always thought he was the cutest thing ever. My daughter has always been gorgeous.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 2:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My son is a good looking kid.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes i do! Everywhere we go, it's like being with a celebrity. Everyone has to stop what they are doing and come over and see DD. People want to talk to her everywhere we go. And they are always saying how incredibly beautiful and intelligent she is!
    So although, as her mom, i think she is the most beautiful child ever, I also believe it because everyone anywhere we go feels the need to come over and tell me :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Not objectively. But objectively, my children are the most beautiful I'VE ever created! ;p LOL!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes my children are beautiful!
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I can say that I've seen hideous, I mean hideous children get called 'beautiful' and 'gorgeous' by strangers. It leads me to believe either A: everyone thinks any baby or toddler is beautiful.
    B: People lie through their teeth.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• ABSOLUTLY!

I tell her a million times a day that she is (easily) the prettiest little girl I have ever seen and then I tell her that I have NEVER seen a prettier face than hers! I also praise her for being smart and nice and kind too! Pretty is as pretty does!
    AND I MEAN IT!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My son never looked like the typical baby (NO body fat due to extreme pre-maturity) BUT he is quite a looker! I could never grow tired of seeing his face or beautiful blue eyes!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 4:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011