kids say such funny things .......... what did your say ?

what was something funny your kid said when he was young ?

my son asked me once how many batteries the moon took. LOL

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my son hasn't really said anything like that yet but he is only 2. but when i was little i remember asking my mom how old she was and at the time she was 35 and after she told me how old she was i asked her if she had a dinosaur as a pet. and my mom loves telling everyone that story
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My son asked me once if we had cars when I was little. I told him no, we rode our personal dinosaurs everywhere.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It's not really what my kids have said that was so melt your heart cute or funny, it's prob. more the way they said/ say it. My 2 y/o walks around saying "I got fifty bucks" when he's only got a quarter. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Mine (age 4 at the time) was going on and on and on about what she'd cooked in her play kitchen one day. I asked if she'd like to help in the real kitchen. She said, "No. That's okay, Mom. I already have a VAST KNOWLEDGE of kitchens and cooking just because of my little kitchen." And she walked off.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• well I have 5 kids who are all funny.

At 4 my daughetr and her sister were being loud while I was driving I said you are driving me crazy and she said but we cant even drive yet.

At 8 my son was on a family vacation with us and he walked into the living area nude he was about to put on swim trunks my husband and I were looking at him like what are you doing he looked at my husband and said quit looking your just jealous of it ( he meant his boy parts I am guessing we laughed for quite awhile about that one.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• LMBO @ okmommy08 !!!!!!!!!! that is too funny and i cannot stop laughing lol!

My oldest DD is only 2, so she can't really say anything funny yet....but she does some off the wall stuff lol.

One time my cousin (11 at the time i think) was in his older brother's truck....in which he just cleaned. He was touching the dash, and my cousin is a clean freak, so he told him to get his sticky fingers off the dash, he said "how can they be sticky i just took a shower"
    I thought that was cute.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Those are the cutest!!! My ds is 3 and we have neighbors that have two tiny dogs. My son is afraid of little dogs but he agreed to pet it while he clinged to me. She took the dogs home and my son said bye to her and looked at me pointed in her direction and said with a funny face "squirrel?" I died laughing (he loves squirrels)!!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My 3 yo dd was wide awake last night. Came to my bedside and said: "Mommy, I can't sleep anymore. Shall we go downstairs then?" lol It was 3:15 a.m.! Even half asleep I had a good laugh about it.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I remember getting the kids ready for bed (I have four including a set of twins) and I was telling them they needed to be quiet and go to sleep and not make a peep. Kadence my older twin (4 at the time) looked at me and said peep. I just about wet myself laughing and my bf thought it was hilarious as well.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 3:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My DD is almost 2. My husband was bending over and she looked down his underwear and said "daddy change your diaper?"
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011