dont know?

i dont know if this is normal or not? last week on wednesday i was suppose to start well i did spot and then stopped. today i am cramping horribly like i could start again. i tested last week before i spotted and it was negative. i am just nervous but dont have insurance to go to dr unfortunately :/

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i would test again
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'd wait a week n if you dont start then take another test. Cause you might not be far enough along to tell, and you should take it in the morning time bc thats the best time to do it.
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Your symptoms sound like how I felt with my first pregnancy. I had spotting maybe a couple of times but only for one day and then it stopped and I had the cramping feeling like AF was coming but it never did as I was pregnant! GL! I would test again.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I was like that last wk and then af arrived very late i was convinced i was pg :-(
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 7:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• This is for future reference, if you ARE pregnant, see if you qualify for medical insurance through medicaid.

Going to the doctor during pregnancy is crucial! You can acquire a special type of pregnancy medicaid if your income is low enough.
    ChelseATX

Answer by ChelseATX at 6:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2011