can too much stress really hurt my unborn baby?

i am constintly stressed out. this is my first pregnancy and i dont know what to think about it and i am constintly worried about how good of a mother i will be and if i will be able to support my baby when its born. i already struggle as it is with life and finacial problems. i want to believe everything will be ok. but will it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes stress is bad.

stress is why I had my last baby 4 weeks early.

try to relax as much as possible!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I'm right there with ya girl..I'm pregnant very stressed just like you ....financially, emotionally, ...my mom passed away....the baby's dad is a jerk ....my dad cries alot ...we don't have alot of money....my brother lives here too and his baby is due soon...and my dad and brother are layed off and I'm the only working one... just hang in there and know you are not alone...my doctors told me you can't label or measure stress....you can't forget about yourself ....i mean your number one is obviously your baby but remember you gotta be strong because that baby needs you more than anything...thats what i try to think about ...i worry about alot of the same things you do.
    PinkWarrior

Answer by PinkWarrior at 1:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes i am with all of you. i stress alot because the baby's dad of mine recently went to jail and im 14 weeks pregnant now. He want to have doubts about my child being his child when i no that i had sex with him only around ovulation time. i also work full time and go thru stages on how will i raise this child by my self.., but in the end everything will be alright
    my1stchild2009

Answer by my1stchild2009 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008