dentist

When was the last time you went to the dentist?
What did you have done?

How often do you go?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 2:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Health

• I just went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years. I have two cavities and just had a root canal. I think I am good for another 10 years
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 3:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• August. And I go again in February. I go every 6 months for my cleanings as does my little guy. I actually like going to the dentist.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• me, the momma? last time I went was 2006. I was 38 weeks pregnant and the dental nurse was making an impression of my teeth. I kept gagged over and over and the dentist was becoming annoyed w/ us both. i saw him go into his staff break room and he came back out w/ a large salt shaker which he took the top off. he took a pincher/grabber tool and held my tongue out and before my or my husband could react he dumped the ENTIRE salt shaker onto my tongue. it did stop the gagging but it also burned off the top layers on tongue and taste buds. it was horrifically painful and traumatizing
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i go when i feel pain lol but dont take my advice im terrified of the dentist
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Last Friday. I have to go again Wednesday...... I'm having cavities filled.
    I haven't been for 5 years but I'm probably will start going yearly.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I HATE the dentist but go cause I know its better for me to make sure my teeth are good or not. But I haven't gone in a year cause I dont have any insurance but my kids do of course and they go as often as the dentist tells me to take them!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I just went to the dentist 8 months ago. I should have went a month and a half ago, but with everything else, it wasn't really a necessity. The last time I went I had a cap put on,I have a few more things that need done, but I'm good for now....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I go to the dentist every 6 months for my exam and prophy, and if I need any work done I go in as needed. I was just at the Dentist on the 7th- due to breaking a tooth. Thankfully they had a cancellation and he was able to do examine the tooth and do the crown prep at that appointment. I go back on the 4th to have my exam and prophy and they also scheduled time after that to put my permanent crown on. Then hopefully I will be good to go for 6 months!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Only if I absolutely need to go. We have insurance but it SUCKS!! We have 6,000 dollar yearly deductible. So pretty much we never go to the doctors! (Our children do every 6 months) But we the parents put it off until it is an absolute necessity.

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• When was the last time you went to the dentist? 2007.
    What did you have done? Cleaning and an exam.
    How often do you go? Used to go more frequently, tough with a little one. I want to go this year.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 8:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011