Why are we not allowed to discuss events??

When there is a link to follow to back it up? I for one would like to be able to discuss current events. I accept your censorship as long as it makes sense!!

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you. it's bull. but for some reason when people here don't agree with you or are trying to keep certain things hidden they report you. censorship at it's best. it's a shame that CM humors these people that promote censorship.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• what have we not disgusted(SP?) if it is that kkk post maybe the poster deleted it again aybe she was done ..... why assume that cafemom did it ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It happens way too often. You're right I did assume CM did it. I appologize to CM for my assumption, but I *suspect* that I was right.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i know it does happen alot .. to alot of posts that really ment no harm but like people have said before everyone wants you to belive what they belive or your wrong .. cafemom is no diff when it comes to the moms on here they all think they are right ... noone can ever be wrong apparently
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It is just frustrating because we all disagree. It is part of our nature and we have differing opinions. That is part of the enjoyment of discussion.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol not on here it isnt lol .. i swear sometimes i get a headache just readin what others argue about lol .... andd sometimes i feeel i should had paid a ticket price or something for the show lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am with you...if we don't discuss it the situation just sits there and rots
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Where's your wand pnwmom?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• *Ducking*
    SusieD250

• Here you go....you can use it if you wanna
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2008