I am looking for a quick and easy cupcake recipe (i want to make them, not buy them =))

I would like to make cupcakes that my son will love!!!!!!

qustnmrk28

Asked by qustnmrk28 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Drat! I guess then you don't want the cake recipe that ends with, "Call bakery. Lie down." :-D

There are lots of recipe sites on the Internet (allrecipes.com, for example) that may have cupcake recipes for you.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• use a cake mix... easiest way to do it
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 3:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I usually buy a box of Duncan Hines and follow the recipe. Add frosting. Only one step above store bought, but in baking that's what I can do.

If you have a favorite cake recipe you can bake the batter as cupcakes instead.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Use a box cake mix. Buy the frosting that comes in a can like hair mousse. It's really easy to use. Buy cute sprinkles like stars. It's really easy and they come out great. I make them all the time now.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i buy the cake mix too. but for my sons birthday, i used food coloring to make them green. i dyed the frosting orange (he loves phineas and ferb).
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I just use a cake mix and the decorate with icing and sprinkles. Plus cake mixs come in lots of flavors and few items to make them up.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011