Breastfeeding tips

I've breastfed in the past i'm now almost 5 month's pregnant,is there anything i should do to prepare for breastfeeding again as far as keeping my milk?

mama126

Asked by mama126 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Feed on demand. There is a Breastfeeding Group on here that is really helpful.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Mostly just feed on demand as much as that baby wants to be put on the breast put it there, that is the best way to get and keep your milk supply up. I dont think there is really much you can do to prepare, at least I never have, so I cant help much there.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• feed on demand, when you get engorged start pumping and storing milk in the freezer for those situations where you are not around.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nurse as often as the baby wants to, for as long as the baby wants to. Unrestricted access to the breast, with no reference to the clock or the calendar, is the simplest way to meet your breastfeeding goals.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011