Facebook

I have a current Fb acct that I now want to use just for family and close friends.
When I open my new Fb acct for acquaintances only, do I need to go thru searching again for these people or is there a way to invite them all at one time to my new FB acct?
thanks for any help with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Technology

• If you have their email address there is a link that will tell you can invite people from the email and show all the different account Yahoo, google, aol, Msn.........etc
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You can't just transfer them because FB didn't design for people to have more than one account. They actually discourage that, so they make it as inconvenient as possible.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• If you "friend" your secondary profile, then go to each person you want to be on your other profile and "recommend" the friendship.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011