can you help ?!?!?!?

todays my due date, i start havinq contractions and then they stop.. someone tell me how to keep them qoinq. i walked for an hour to day and went up and down two fliqhts of stairs i bleieve thats what strated the contractions but then they just stoped i cant have sex because i lost my mucus pluq :/

kaidensxmommy24

Asked by kaidensxmommy24 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• walk walk walk!!!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• walk, sex, walk, walk
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• That's normal. It could go on for days --which is also normal. As long as you can, nap, eat and yes, walk through them. You'll be exhausted if you don't get some sleep and food, and exhausted is not a good way to greet Stage 2.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• well i walked for an hour this morinq i even went up and down stairs and they started contractions but the they stopped ?? and i lost my mucus plug so i cant have sex.
    kaidensxmommy24

Comment by kaidensxmommy24 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• u can have sex until ur water breaks eat spicy foods, walk, but unfortunately labor will start when it wants to but once u do start doing these type things to keep them going. good luck and congrats!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Keep up on walking or just take it easy. Baby isnt ready to come it. If you lost the plug you should go into labor soon.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thanks (:
    kaidensxmommy24

Comment by kaidensxmommy24 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• walk, alot ! good luck !
    graciosa

Answer by graciosa at 3:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Has your dr said anything about coming in when your contractions start so that he can break your water and get your labor started? Some drs will do this for moms that are plenty far along. (If he says this make sure you have drugs first) Let me say OUCH!!!!

Other than that I did a lot of praying, sex, walking. When contractions start, stay active.... When I went into labor with my 2nd I went in because i had so much pressure when I walked and my dr. said that since I was far enough along he would come in and break my water to get my contraction go harder. He didn't break my water he put me on patocin to bring the baby down first. The contractions didn't hurt until he broke my water, then I screamed for drugs.

Good luck!!! You are almost done!! I have 4 more months.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011